Use the leftover ingredients from the chili recipe (below) to create a perfectly paired salad.
- 1 small head of romaine, washed and broken up
- 1 can of fire-roasted canned tomatoes
- 1 diced red pepper
- 1 cup of frozen corn, thawed
- 1 avocado sliced and chopped
- 1/2 can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- a handful of multi-grain tortilla chips broken into small pieces
- ranch dressing
- a few drops of hot sauce
- After breaking up the washed romaine, toss everything together and put into bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the hot sauce and ranch until a desired taste is reached.
- Enjoy! (But be careful, it may be a little spicy!)